Friday, September 4, 2009

Cincinnati


Continuing an architecture theme; the Contemporary Arts Center - Cincinnati, Ohio. I believe this was architect Zaha Hadid's first US project. Somewhat of a difficult building to photograph although, special thanks to my wing-man that evening. I think we ended up at Cadillac Ranch, no not a strip club - some Texas themed bar with a mechanical bull. (great for the tourist or convention crowd) Great people watching, when you get drunk people riding spinning objects after they have signed a release to do it. Have a great Labor Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great image travis. What did you think about straightening up vertical lines? Whould that make the perspective too forced?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alec,

    I did some pretty severe lens correction in Photoshop to get to this point, I began to run out of image if I went further. Hindsight....I might shoot this a little different to give myself more wiggle room.

    ReplyDelete